Friday, March 13, 2009

Sundays at ATC: March 15 & 22, 2009


I am looking forward once again to spending my Sunday at the Sunday Market at ATC. Not only do I get to promote and sell my bead necklaces, I also get to meet folks from different strokes :) Having a little chit chat with strangers and visiting family and friends definitely make me smile. How can I forget last Sunday's (March 8) folks who are still in my thoughts -
. . . the TEACHER who is on the trail for a red outfit for her soon-to-come reunion with her 30+ years ago students.
. . . DJ Watts who provided "party" & "blast from the past" tunes from opening til closing. With his music, I was introduced to the world of Hed Kandi.
. . . Two FASHIONISTAS who walked back & forth the narrow path of the market and ended up buying a lot of my metallic rings :)
. . . the MORNING CROWD who lights up for pre-owned goodies.
. . . my FORMER MOTHER from the corporate world who returned twice for a multi-dose of chikas.
. . . my FOREVER SUPPORTIVE AUNT who is my number 1 patron.
Oh! I also absolutely look forward to stuffing myself once again with the yummy sausage sold in this affair!
If you have a chance to drop by this Sunday, don't forget to have a little chat with By Beaded Story. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails