Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finally, I'm getting out more

Two years ago, I fell so ill (read: icu) that it had deterred me from getting out and exploring more.  Anywhere without Mercury Drugstore and far from my endocrinologist was out of the list.  What happened then was something bound to happen.  Thank God, my health is better now.
 
And so, I am ready  and excited to get out and explore once again!  My Travel for Beads project begins in a few days.
 


Upon return, I hope I get the chance to see and chat with you in these 2012 bazaars:

  • The Assumption Bazaar at Hotel Intercontinental Manila - November 18, 2012
  • Zonta Club of Alabang Christmas Carnivale Bazaar at the Filinvest Tent Alabang - November 24-25, 2012
  • Alabang Hills Village Toys ang Gifts Christmas Bazaar - December  7-9, 2012

Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! You know i've been buying your beaded necklaces for two straight years now in Alabang Hills. I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog. Well the reason why I stumbled is because I was looking for ways to get into this bazaar thing myself. It's been bugging me for years and I only got the nerve to do it this year. So far I've registered in one of the bazaars but it'll be in December 19-23 pa. I'm a bit worried that it may already be too late for the shoppers. Can you give me some advice? Can you recommend some good bazaars where I can sell? Thanks! You can email me by the way at arch.reena@gmail.com. My name's Reena :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails