Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tita Cyn's trip to Lourdes

Days prior to Tita Cyn's departure for her pilgrimage to Lourdes, a series (take note, SERIES) of 101 sessions on how to operate a simple, basic Olympus C-310 digital camera took place...while having lunch, snack time at the mall, in her living room, in my room, in the kitchen, over the phone, and so forth so on.  On the day of her departure, the 101 sessions continued on via text while she lounged around at the airport's waiting area. The same hows and whys by the way. How do you turn on? Turn off? Zoom? Flash? Settings?  Nothing extraordinary, but the same ole questions over and over again. On my end, I have developed a robotic response in reply to these questions..."Turn it on then shoot! But don't forget to turn off!".  Plain, simple and extra cautious of the words I use.  Any foreign-sounding word like "white balance", "macro" would have zoomed us back to square one. And as for my reply to her question on how to zoom..."Just walk towards the object if you want a close-up, or walk away if you want a wide angle shot." There you go, Tita Cyn's 101 session with me.

Today, a month since the pilgrimage, I browse through Tita Cyn's photos and I am shocked by the fact that my impatient way of training have paid off.  Lol! Below are a few photos of the tour with no captions. I am here for the purpose of uploading (then secretly blog).  But I am dreaming that someday I experience all these.  Though questions regarding the Olympus have lessened, I am now faced with thousands of questions on how to upload photos in facebook, more so share with the whole wide world.  So the teacher in me only said, "I'll upload and give me your password!".

Here you go.





Tita Cyn and By Beaded Story's Mother's Heart necklace that was loved in Lourdes. I briefly talked about it in this blog.

And because of them, their tour and their scheduled get together next week...

I am rushing these....

 To family, relatives and friends of Tita Cyn, the full coverage of her trip will be uploaded in facebook soon.  Of course, by yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails