Thursday, October 13, 2011

The only reason why I go to the beach

In this blog, I said I look this way while at a beach. Especially La Luz.

There is a reason. I  hunt, then go nuts over these stones.

These stones serve me well as body scrub and I swear by its cleansing power.  The usual loofah do nothing except scratch, I think.  And, La Luz is stone-abundant!

So, there's no doubt of screaming my HUGE YES to La Luz trips for the reason of stone-filled bags I bring back home.  

If  the purpose is to use the stone as loofah, choose your stone well...the size should be as big as your palm for easy handling and scrubbing, and definitely a smooth surface is a must. We don't want any scratches and wounds on our skin, right?

Lately, I have been thinking of stones too much.  If I use glass, buttons, clay, chalk, wood, capiz, shells, metal as beads or pendants, then why not stones.  This surely boils from my love for La Luz stones.  All needed was my daily body contact with the stone, and of course, a dash of imagination helped a lot. 

First, I dream to pick and bring home stones from the exotic world someday.

In the meantime, here is By Beaded Story's STONE necklaces.


The stone collection will only be available at the Country Store of Sonya's Garden.  Background images in these photos are artworks of Nick Bantock printed in his trilogy Griffin and Sabine.  The series remains to be a favorite to this day, even if a former co-worker thinks of it as a psycho story.  I think of it wild and highly imaginative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails