Friday, September 23, 2011

Hidden Places, Mountain, Beach, Seahorse

I adore quaint and tucked away places.
Ugu Bigyan

The cool breeze from mountain tops makes me feel I'm in heaven.  My source of  high, yet in a relaxing kind of way.
Baguio

But beaches, I go only because of friends, co-workers, and the pharmacy staff.  Definitely not a top of mind. The sun and I have not really been the best of friends.  Plus the sand that sticks in between  toes after a swim make me oh-so-crazy. I look this way when at the beach.
LOL!

Beach scenes, I appreciate though.
La Luz

And things symbolizing the colorful life within the deep blue sea are surely appreciated.
BY BEADED STORY'S TALA 2011 SEAHORSE COLLECTION

But, that's just how far my appreciation goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails