Saturday, January 14, 2012

By Beaded Story in Sonyas Garden 01/15/2012

Finally, I have mastered making slides via Smilebox.  The only concern I have is their limited selection of songs to choose from for background music.  But since I only opt for the "free" button, I have no right  to gag further about this. Lol!  I'm happy and grateful with anything FREE, so I'll live with whatever is available. 

Click on the play button to know what bead works are available at the Country Store of Sonya's Garden beginning January 16, 2012.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this amazing site needs a great deal more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!
    My webpage > UK Coops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails