Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ho-Ho-Ho! Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Like what I said here, attendance is a MUST on family gatherings.  Otherwise, prepare for a long battle! 

I skipped my side's annual gathering last Christmas, a bold sacrifice due to an early commitment I made on my better half's side of the family.  The first time ever, but marriage does bring along forks and crossroads.  In this case, two family gatherings that happened on the same day and time, but on opposite sides of Metro Manila. 

In a nutshell, I skipped my side's Christmas gathering. So, a handful copied. An email followed with an enumeration  of relatives who have passed on to the next life. Then culminated with a strong pow-wow statement..."life is short,  let's find time together, it's just once a year.".

And so, we finally met...

to celebrate Christmas... (yes, the decors are still up.)
    

on Chinese New Year!!!

 HO-HO-HO! Kung Hei Fat Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails