Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 WISH update

I cracked up while going through my January 2011 posts a few nights ago.  J. Bond had repeatedly asked, "what's funny?".   A reminisce of the past, dramas included, can be amusing. Really!

Last year went by very fast, and here I am faced once again with exciting and  "scarier" happenings. First of which is bound to happen by end of this month.  A new management will be taking over the pharmacy, and I'm gasping, grieving and feeling excited all at the same time.  The move happened in a blur, but one thing is for sure, I have prayed for this since October. Call it luck, fate, destiny or an answered prayer, things  fell on my lap days before Christmas. So, there was no letting go of this bestowed upon opportunity.  One day, I will expound.  Emotions of everyone are still tangled in a ball.  But I'm glad that acceptance has set in.

What's next? Plans are lined up, but still on the drawing board. For sure, all related to By Beaded Story.  I go back and give more focus to what makes me truly tick and leaves me high -- beads, handmade crafts and kuchi-kuchi things. So to those who have inquired about 1) showroom, 2) bead workshops and 3) export, YES! these are my what's next. Sewing included.

But before I dwell on what else are in store for 2012, my 2011 WISH post deserves an update.   This got me started writing this post anyway. 

First 2011 wish
LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO
Update:  STILL A WISH!

Second 2011 wish
STAY AWAY FROM HOSPITALS
Update:   WISH GRANTED!!!
(the same wish remains for 2012, and the years to come.)

Third 2011 wish
MAKE MORE MOTHER'S HEART NECKLACES EVEN WITH A PAINFUL HAND
The first prototype made in 2010.  I tested it here.
The latest Mother's Heart necklace
Update: WOW! WISH GRANTED.
2011 was its year.  All stocks sold during the recent Christmas bazaars.  I'm making more and this will soon be available at the Country Store of Sonya's Garden.

Fourth 2011 wish
HONE INSPIRATION
Update:  I wouldn't know.  But with the major change coming in less than a month, all I wish for is for everyone's BEST.

Fifth 2011 wish
A LUSH LOT HERE
 Upate:  STILL A WISH.
 But I've been scouting while biking around. 

Sixth 2011 wish
THIS CAR
Update:   A SPUR-OF-THE MOMENT 2011 WISH.  I QUICKLY FORGOT.

Last 2011 wish
HER
Update:  Unmatched stars :(  One day, I hope. 

In the meantime, BUGSY finally came true (10 years after).

What do you think?   A lot more have been granted over the past year.  Yet, a handful remain unfulfilled.  This I know of, those that came true were coupled with hard work and determination  The rest just sort of floated.  Anyway, let's see what's in store this year.  I'm excited and "scared".  A tangled thread ball, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails