Friday, February 17, 2012

2012 Mother's Heart Necklaces

After a few social events during Mom's visit plus a heartbreaking turnover of my 3-year old pharmacy to its new owners a couple of weeks ago, I'm finally back into the bead-groove.  No deadlocks nor barriers this time.  Thank God!  But I take beading with a mega-dose of extra care.  One arrangement per day, and a maximum of three per week. Again, the right hand has caused me some sleepless nights.

Anyway, I'm so hyped up.  I have accomplished a number of Mother's Heart necklaces already, and are now ready for viewing and ordering via facebook. Click HERE.  To entice you a bit, here are two additional new designs from the Mother's Heart collection. 
Michael Archangel

Padre Pio

Of course, the popular arrangements like Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Perpetual and Our Lady of Mediatrix remain available.  So go and visit By Beaded Story in facebook now.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails