Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In a RUSH

I haven't had the time to update my posts as much as I'd want to.  I don't even have the energy  to pick-up calls anymore...a nagging complaint recently raised by my Mom, relatives, friends and J. BOND!  But I am online most of the time because of queries and orders.  Now my Mom knows how to get hold of me.  Lol!  Since next month is my scheduled trip *Travel for Beads Project* and upon return the Christmas rush begins, I am in in a RUSH as well to work on stocks for the busy season.  
 
Monday last week,  I took a couple of photos of  my production line and posted these on Facebook.
 
MOTHER'S HEART NECKLACES

TALA (Murano)

 
BEAD CLOTH NECKLACE
 
STONE

As of today, 3/4 of my finished pieces  are SOLD.  So there, I am now in a major RUSH to build more stocks :)  But should you wish to hear from me, key word:  FACEBOOK.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails