Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two Blue Moons

I wrote in this blog a year ago how much I adore the song Blue Moon.  I still do.  In fact, I named one of my 2010 Flora necklaces "Blue Moon".  I beaded while I listened to the song over and over again.  In the process, I became romantically linked to both Blue Moons - the song and the necklace.  So that pretty much made it a whole 2010 of togetherness, and when 2011 arrived, I stopped.

The Philippine flick, Blue Moon, aired over Cinema One a couple of hours ago. My nth time to have seen it, and like what happened in previous rounds, I ended in heavy tears.  Oh yes! It never fails.

Here's a glimpse of a few scenes from the movie I am talking about, with Orange and Lemons singing their version of Blue Moon.

And when I thought there would be no Blue Moons anymore this year, here's what happened next...
A design of 2010, but the movie and song got me  so inspired. Ergo, two Blue Moon necklaces are now readily available.
An arrangement that may either be worn long or in loops.

Blue Moon continues to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails