Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BAZAAR BAZAAR

I am a beading-hermit these days.  And I see myself living in this mode in the days, weeks to come.  Most of my interaction and socialization happens with only either of the following channels:  HBO, Star Movies, Disney Channel, National Geographic, Discovery and ABS-CBN. 

And, it's all because of this...
Rolled into one are stress and excitement!!!

Stress.  Well, I've never learned to delegate.  From the buying, to the production, to the setting-up and selling, it's all me.  But this time, I promise myself to take a more relaxing route...delegate the selling to two of my Pharmacy staff (while I roam around and shop). Yup, they sell beads this time and not "drugs". Speaking of production, the (bed)room is in need of major scrubbing because of all the beads, cords, ribbons,  baskets scattered all around. Maybe, I'll calendar this after.  That is, December -- because I said YES to an invite early this afternoon for a bazaar at Alabang Hills Village on  December 10, 11 and 12, 2010.  Not a popular one, but my most favorite :)

Excited.  It's been a long time since I participated in a bazaar.  Let's just say I somehow grew tired of it and a long rest was what I did.  Now, I am  re-energized and so back in the bazaar groove!

So there. Signing off .... Hermit ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails