Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Benguet Coffee

For sure, another kilo of Benguet Coffee is what I'll buy from Baguio this week. I am over and done with  Sagada Oranges.   Had too much for the past weeks.

I am a coffee addict, and Benguet Coffee is definitely a must to jumpstart my day.  Strong!!!  No coffee equates to a bombed bummed day. And, a lot cheaper (P180 per kilo) than my usual coffee grounds from a nearby local supermarket (P175 per 250 grams).  

J. Bond loves it too, but has recently requested to tone down its strength a little bit by adding water.  Sales staff from Garcia's Pure Coffee claim that Benguet coffee is stronger than Baracco. I agree!

Even the scent leaves me high.  Ayayay.
 
I am excited and looking forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails