Thursday, June 17, 2010

He dreamed. I feared.

Twenty years from now ....


You will be more disappointed by the things you did  not do
than by the ones you did.


So throw off the bowlines.


Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

 

Explore. Dream. Discover.
(author unknown)

I never saw this coming.  Though I repetitively brainwashed myself that it will be alright, a long-playing series of discussions transpired between J. Bond and I. Emotions extremely fluctuated.  He explored, I feared. He dreamed, I feared. 

That was over a year ago.  The time when I leapt high with eyes closed and breathed fear.

But in dreams. In taking risks.  And in doing so ... even with eyes closed, I have finally conquered fear. 


We are now ONE and absolutely looking forward to more fruitful years  (with hopefully a new branch soon?). I proudly  salute the team,  our principals, community partners, sponsors and  patrons.  And of course,  a HIGH-FIVE to my sparring partner, J.Bond.

See you at the finale of our month-long anniversary celebration on July 10, 2010.  Cheers!



                                                                                   at your service,
                                                                                            Patricia of Generika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails