Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coming soon at Sonya's Garden

Been tinkering with smilebox since this afternoon.  I'm still exploring and grasping (more like GASPing)  my way up to this time.   The only intention here is to share with you these Chunky Bead Necklaces and Bracelets  that will soon be available at the Country Store of Sonya's Garden.

Click on the picture link below.  This is still  a work in progress,  but I'm eager to share this with you already.  It may take some time to upload, but please bear with me.  I know I'll get the hang of it pretty soon. 

   Click to play this Smilebox collage
The Chunky Bead collection is a mix of ceramic, clay, chalk,  and wood beads.  The background music by the way soothes me.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails