Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mother Earth

TAAL LAKE, February 2011
How timely that Japan's environmental disaster happens a few days after I talked about flood in this blog.  It is no longer a surprise that yesterday's disaster and all other environmental occurrences are happening now.   Obviously, the long abused Mother Earth has embarked on a route to vengeance.

SONYA'S GARDEN, December 2010
I am fearing on what may happen next.  The wrath obviously keeps getting stronger.  Unfortunately, my llittle recycling efforts are no longer enough to meet the huge demand of Earth. But I am still holding on to a positive mindset that nothing ain't too late, and that there will always be hope ... as long as you and I have the determination to continue life.

But first, learn and live with respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails