Saturday, November 20, 2010

Few new designs

I owe my multiply site a lot of updating.  Since this bazaar happened, plus 2 trips (with only a week apart) to Sonyas Garden for stock replenishment, and  more bazaars coming soon, I no longer found time to take photos of new designs. More so, upload these photos in multiply and facebook. Not even post a quick blog.  Some new designs have even already been sold, leaving me with no reference for additional stocks.  With fingers crossed, I hope I'll remember.

Anyway, I will not let these few new designs pass me by this time and I am so eager to share these with all of you :)

TALA
 

TALA-NEST

BEAD CLOTH 

More designs are lined up for shooting.  Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish this task real soon.  For the meantime, please feel free to visit By Beaded Story's facebook site.  I have made a PROMISE to giveaway bead cloth necklaces to 3 lucky LIKERS once the site reaches 50 likes :)  Press the LIKE button ... I need 6 more.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails