Monday, November 1, 2010

Yoohoo Universe, I need storage!

I admire homeowners who put the extra effort of decorating their homes with scary yet interesting Halloween decor.  Since storage is a major concern, I  can't allow myself to indulge on this YET.  But I'm dreaming BIG TIME right now  and I know someday the universe will heed  my call and grant my wish :) 


Yoohoo, Universe!!! Are you there?  I know  it ain't for sale, but I'm dreaming of this white house with a big tree right smack at the middle of the lawn.  I'm pretty sure that it's got lots of room for storage too, most especially for Halloween decor like these ....

HOUSE # 1:  Plants and Zombies

HOUSE # 2:  The HAUNTED CAR GARAGE

and HOUSE # 3:  THE PARTYYYYYYY!!!!  WINNER!

House # 3 is the BEST!  But with these life-size images, I need storage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails