Thursday, July 1, 2010

Laundry Day

Not that I like doing laundry.  Let's get this straight.  I don't!  And that applies to both hand and machine wash.  Plus, the folding and the ironing.


This is me at a laundromat in New Jersey late last year. Captures the "laundry" look and the figuring out of which goes where.  I had no choice but to get the task done.  J. Bond was homeward bound that day.  After the washing, the folding and the deciphering, I thought I did great.  A few weeks after and back in Manila, I discovered the boo-boo

Let's just say that there was a MIX-UP of same-looking underpants between J. Bond and Dad 2, which only took a split second look and a quick dress rehearsal to have this boo-boo figured out.  I swear! Blame it on them and their choice of underpants. LOL!

But believe it or not, I am inspired by Laundry today. 



featuring By Beaded Story's 2010 Beaded Cloth Necklaces



1 comment:

  1. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind
    of clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.
    my page :: www.iti.ac.ke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails