Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tree Hugger

I love trees!  In fact, I climbed many trees when I was a child ... to steal  pick fruits, to closely watch my brother catch a sleepy spider from its treetop abode or to just simply  HANG  loose. But come to think of it, I haven't had any hugging moment with a tree yet.  I guess this is the closest I can get...
Treehugger pens had me at hello before lunch today.  It is known that I am addicted to all kinds of pens.  So this pen made from old newspaper won't definitely pass me by.
Writes well, according to my liking. Way better than the recycled pens I talked about in this blog, but surprisingly still alive and kickin'.
It works as a highlighter too.  Really cool!
Also, Treehugger's got pencils made from perma-bound newspapers.  Proceeds from purchasing a pack of 5 pencils contributes to the restoration of the country's indigenous trees through Haribon Foundation.
Got a pack for Patti J. who had scratched off another  must do from her bucket list... HUG A BIG TREE :) 

Yay, another one deleted from my Christmas list.  99 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails