Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010 Wish these were beads

more of wish these were beads . . .

Fallen Flowers

Happy Sunflower!  My favorite flower. 

Hot Pretzels.  Yum!

Thailand's Lotus flowers

Side street Vintage pop art.  Pretty!  Wanted to bring them all back home to Manila.  But my luggage can  no longer accommodate even one =(

Endearing moments.  The nth birthday and thanksgiving party of my former boss. I had to to crop this photo.  Otherwise, my "mother" boss will scold me.  Lol! This moment was truly special to her, to her family and to everyone who loves her.  Not only did we celebrate her birthday, we also celebrated her healing.   Remember my February 5, 2010 blog about studying again? Well, she is the one who persistently persuaded me to study or take a few masteral units.  http://bybeadedstory.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-5-2010-do-i-study-again-no.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails