Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010 TALA SQUARE COLLECTION

It's Monday again.  Have a long list of things to accomplish this week.  Before I begin with my tasks, let me share with you a few photos of my 2010 Tala Square collection.

Overview of the Tala Square Collection

This was a 2009 Collection. 
Due to queries, I decided to make a few more pieces this year.

The design highlights a square-shaped glass pendant
with small round glass beads used as accent and as lock.

It is bound by an 8-strand wax cord.

Each piece comes in limited quantities (2-6 pieces only).

Note:  Save the Earth by donating P50 when you purchase any By Beaded Story bead work.  This will be donated to World Wild Life Fund Philippines and your order will be delivered in recycled packaging.  For more details, visit www.bybeadedstory.multiply.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails