Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playful April Birthdays

Let's start with this ....


Meet my niece, "Hello Kitty", and her playmate, "My Melody" .... Getting ready for action.  See what happens next ....


TA DAH!  The pink slime found its way high up on the wall.  J. Bond  saves the day.  The girls repeat. See the cycle.

It took me less than 10 seconds to check out what this slime is all about.  I couldn't last any longer.  The girls  loved it, while chewed pink gum was all I thought about. 

Meanwhile, nearby and exactly the same time, this was going on .....


Frustrating!  I tried a couple of times but that small ball refused to cooperate. It hit my eye, my lips, my cheek --- pretty much a here, there, everywhere aim except on that wooden cup. Lol!  But whoever thinks of  play as  kids exclusive  is absolutely wrong and boring.  These 2 APRIL CELEBRANTS were good at beating each other. 


Aside from the fact that they belong to the middle section of the sibling count, April is the birthday month of my one and only Brother and Sister # 3.  My crazy thoughts see a lot of other similarities but the lips are zipped!  Let's stick to the obvious fact that their birthdays are in April  ... and here goes a theory, people born in April are PLAYFUL folks.  Am I right?  Or, after having gone through the so-called middle child syndrome, they evolve into "GROWN-UP kids".  Do they?

I guess the best bet to ask these questions is her ....


... Meanwhile, nearby and exactly the same time, this was going on .... Mother  playing Bejeweled

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "The Menace" and "Banana"! 

        Sister # 1 ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails