Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Easter Cry

Have you had days when you just had to cry?

Don't get me wrong.  I am absolutely NOT in a crying mode.  Life is pretty much stable this week compared to the previous two weeks. Ayayay!  Call this the emotional "Human Resources" woes.

Let's just say that the Easter-bug has bitten my thoughts to do a bit of reflection before the hunt begins.

I have always believed that crying is nourishment for the soul.  Not only do we  release heartaches, we get to wash away the  negative abyss that clogs our rational being.  Some may cry once and immediately see the light.  Yet for some, it may take days, months or even years.  The length of time is irrelevant as long as the cry we shed is a Real Good Cry.

This Easter, I WILL CRY.

I will cry to celebrate the many blessings I have received. 
I will cry to heal the sorrows that came my way.

I will cry to RISE and be FREE!

Wishing you a Blessed and Happy Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails