Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010 TURQUOISE: the 2010 Beaded Cloth Necklace

My sister requested for these pear-shaped pink corals last year.  I remember telling her that these stones were readily available and bountiful in the Philippines.  Well, I thought wrong. 


I only found a total of 16 pieces from different parts of Manila.  Sister requested for 20.  In my search for these one-of-a-kind corals, I often came across TURQUOISE ROCKS in different shapes, sizes and forms.  With this frequent encounter, I slowly fell in love with Turquoise . . .  especially with what it means.


TURQUOISE is known as the stone of Wisdom and Spiritual Journeys.



The turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it. It symbolizes being true to oneself and being able to share one's vision.   A stone of self-realization which can help one better understand his ideas and emotions.


Attunes the physical to higher realms as it aligns all chakras, creating a clear channel for the nurturing and creative energy of this stone. It works for the Throat Chakra as it enhances communication skills and opens the Heart Chakra for giving and receiving.

 

An excellent healing stone that protects and blesses the user. Strengthens and calms the mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails