Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010 HOT-HOT-HOT!

the HEAT is on !!!

 . . . and it ain't April yet.  I feel the heat toasting my skin.  Even driving a full-blast airconditioned car does not save me from the pangs of Mr. Sun!

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE love the sun.  But I long for a cooler climate.  What's there to do?  Obviously none.  I live in Manila!

Rather than huffing and puffing my woes in this heat, here are bits and pieces of what to look forward to this summer.  

Numero UNO.  Click on this link to get you in the summer mood!



DOS.  a  PIÑA COLADA please!!! Lovely! ☼


TRES for the  Marias.  Fish for HUNKS in TRUNKS.  Triple (Y)!  Yeah! Yummy! You ROCK!!!


quatro.  Hit the POT, JACK ♠♣♥♦


Cinco . . . >>>>>   CHICAs  play all day and night.  Oooh La La!


Five on the list.  Sounds good!  MR. SUN, drop dead!  Here I come . . .

This summer,  
By Beaded Story brings you

☼  SUN DROP 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails